Tuesday, July 24, 2007

the second post. introductions.

I live in Cape Town. I can't fill this blog with stories of how I almost met some indie rock star who hangs out at the local pub. Or how I followed this one band around for two days and now i play tambourine for them. I can't do that. I can't even play the tambourine. I kinda like music though and i hope you do too. So i will try promote good music, make people aware of bad music and have a little fun. I hope its fun for you too.

What I plan on doing is bring you the good stuff; both local and non-local talent.
Not only music. Design. Art. And general trends as well. If you know of any stuff that is ultra cool and think everyone deserves to have a look, listen or a perve please forward it to me at berry.at@gmail.com. thanks.

Thanks for visiting...be back soon.

Andrew

No comments: